Monday, July 5, 2010

:]

Have you ever wanted to give someone another chance over and over again? I am in that boat. I love my ex with all of my heart and when he called and we talked everything over, it made me wanna say that I would marry him again. But i told him that if I was single and I was able to trust him after my 3 years in college, I would be with him again and maybe even get married. The thing with Robert and I is that, I can't always be who I am. Because I am scared he wont like it or that he will look at me so different. I am always honest and tell him EVERYTHING weather its good or bad, but I still have that feeling. Only God can bring him and me closer again if it was ment to be.
Last night, I was at a family friends house with my parents. There was three girls almost a year and a half younger that I am. They were playing beer pong and drinking and smoking. Im 18 and I don't even do that shit when my parents are around. Well I don't really do that period. I have had some bad time with all that and like I can't afford to let it take over my life again. Anyways, I was sitting the the jacuzzi and hanging out with them and it was funny cause Karissa was drunk and totally gone. When I played beer pong with them, Haylee had to drink my cups since I don't drink. I was a weird night but at the same time I now know what I probably look like with I am hammered. No more drinking for me.
Besides all of that, my night was fun. I am just waiting till tomorrow to get my call from the soon to be job and from Robert. <333 Thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment